(Objectives / الأهداف)
By the end of this diploma, trainees will be able to :
- Apply risk management theories, principles, tools and techniques.
- Explain risk management governance in banks.
- Create the integration between practice and theory in the risk management areas.
- Identify the market best practices and global and local regulatory requirements.
(Contents / المحتويات)
- Introduction to Risk and Enterprise Risk Management (ERM).
- Quantitative Foundations of Risk Management.
- Introduction to Financial Markets and Products.
- Credit Risk Measurement and Management.
- Market Risk Measurement and Management.
- Liquidity Risk Measurement and Management.
- Operational Risk Measurement and Management.
- Regulatory Capital and Supervision under Basel Committee Standards.
- Introduction to Business Continuity Management and Cyber Security Risk.
(Participants / المشاركون)
- The program is suitable for risk management professionals working in the banking industry looking for enhancing their knowledge in different risk management areas. New risk management employees can take this program . Other professional working in other departments such as treasury, credit, finance, capital, regulatory compliance, audit and operations can also participate .