عمر نشأت حتاملة
(Objectives / الأهداف)
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to :
- Do a comprehensive investment planning and taking decisions among various investment markets.
- Select and plan for insurance programs among various types of insurances.
- Understand and plan for retirements programs.
- Choose and use asset protection tools .
- Plan and build a business succession structure .
(Contents / المحتويات)
- Investment planning and decisions :
- Key principles of effective financial planning and analysis.
- Personal wealth management.
- The function of the financial services industry.
- Macroeconomics analysis.
- Microeconomic theory and financial markets.
- Industry Regulation financial services regulation .
- Financial crime and corporate governance.
- Asset protection :
- Asset classes.
- Asset protection tools .
- Derivatives and commodities.
- Fiduciary relationships fiduciary duties.
- Advising clients and determining client need.
- Fundamental and technical analysis, yields and ratios and valuations.
- Consumer protection and pensions:
- Insurance philosophy.
- The potential of the sector .
- Commercial banking the insurance sector.
- How the environment affects companies.
- Industry’s response to the environmental challenge.
- Building a business succession structure:
- Investment management .
- Investment services.
- investment funds, hedge funds, private equity, commodity funds risk and return.
- Case studies in strategies for wealth management.
(Participants / المشاركون)
- New entrants and professionals already working in the industry who may be interested in specializing in wealth management.
- Staff working in wealth management roles who need to demonstrate competence .
- Participant wishes to develop an understanding of how to deliver wealth management advice.
- Fund managers who wants to be able to provide high-quality advisory services.