د. عبد الرزاق محمد الربابعة
(Objectives / الأهداف)
By the end of this training course , participants will able to :
- Identify the FinTech concept and their application in finance.
- Pursue a career or progression in the area of finance and technology.
- Differentiate major technological areas including the FinTech, RegTech, money and payments, digital finance, data and security, big data, blockchain, artificial intelligence and methods for alterative finance.
- Identify FinTech risks and ethics.
(Contents / المحتويات)
- FinTech Fundamentals:
- FinTech transformation.
- FinTech evolution in banks and financial institutions .
- FinTech startups and the emerging markets experience .
- FinTech typology.
- FinTech in the emerging economies: opportunities and challenges.
- Regulations and RegTech in the financial institutions.
- Payments, Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain.
- Alternative finance: real examples.
- Data and TechFin.
- Dealing with the big data and the future of data driven finance .
- FinTech industry show cases:
- Alibaba and Digibank .
- The FinTech landscape in China.
- FinTech Ethics and Risks .
- FinTech revolutions in the insurance sector (InsurTech).
- FinTech as alternative for traditional banking.
- FinTech’s applications using mobile applications and software :
- How to use FinTech for purchase-to-pay, money transfers and invoicing?
- Accounts payable.
- Making automated payments.
- Issuing and receiving invoice-based payments .
- FinTech applications in Money transfer: Azimo .
- FinTech applications in exchanging currencies: WeSwap.
- FinTech projects in Jordan (Dinarak and eFAWATEERcom.
- Top FinTech projects in the world.
- How to apply for fund for FinTech projects?
- Practical examples and cases .
(Participants / المشاركون)
- Financial professionals who would like to accelerate their knowledge of Financial Technology as a first step in leading a digital transformation or launching a new venture.