محمد عبده محمد الفقير
(Objectives / الأهداف)
- At the conclusion of the course , trainees should be able to write business letters of all types in formal English language , and in a convincing and presentable style .
- The course also aims at enhancing the knowledge of trainees in English as a world language for communications , especially in business fields .
- Trainees will be exposed to various situations and cases where they are required to write to other parties in correct and appropriate English , and to professionally deal with problems and complaints facing them in the work environment .
(Contents / المحتويات)
- Introduction to English grammar related to business writing .
- Structure and layout of a business letter .
- Content and style of business writing .
- Types of business letters , which include :
- Enquiries .
- Replies to enquiries .
- Quotations .
- Orders .
- Letters of complaints .
- Error adjustment and suggesting solutions .
- Exercises and cases on all the above-mentioned .
(Participants / المشاركون)
- Managers at all levels , secretaries , office managers , marketing and sales officials , purchasing officers, customer care officials, and those whose jobs require communicating with others in English .