(Objectives / الأهداف)
- To reinforce the skills trainees would need when they desire to write an original response to any work-related situations.
- To enable trainees to communicate more effectively in their workplace and with business professionals as well as to share their ideas and their solutions.
- To enable trainees to use purposeful and well-chosen vocabulary in the field of business in the specific aspects that they wish to develop.
(Contents / المحتويات)
- The need for effective writing and communication skills.
- Forming coherent sentences.
- Content and structure.
- Function and template.
- The requirements for forming coherent sentences.
- A different approach of utilizing tenses In English.
- Using transitions.
- The most frequently used language Functions.
- Technical english:
- Basic things to keep in mind.
- Writing in clarity.
- Business letters / E-mails:
- The organization of the business letter elements.
- Guidelines for writing emails.
- The most needed vocabulary items in the world of business.
- Expressions used when writing emails.
- Memos / memoranda:
- The main segments of a memo/memorandum.
- Memo format.
- Minutes of meeting:
- Tips to remember when writing meeting minutes.
- Survey reports:
- Points to be considered while writing.
- Graphs – charts / statistics - results .
- Sample graphs, charts ,diagrams and flow charts.
- Introduction to proposals.
- Types of proposals.
- What do all proposals have in common?
- The major characteristics that proposals should have.
- Presentations .
- Needed business glossaries / Additional needed glossaries.
(Participants / المشاركون)
- All professional individuals whose expert background of English needs to be improved and revitalized and who are interested in developing their skill of communication and writing skills in a very short time.
- All professional individuals who are directly or indirectly involved in writing or receiving different business documents and correspondences.
- Any trainees who wish to improve their writing skills and techniques.