سارة عادل الطراونة
(Objectives / الأهداف)
At the conclusion of this course , the participant should be able to:
- Describe responsibilities of an investment professional, as required by the Amman Stock Exchange (ASE) Code of Ethics and the Securities Depository Center (SDC) By-Laws and Code of Conduct.
- Identify breaches of fiduciary duties to customers, including sales practices, conflicts of interests, disclosure requirements, and the appropriate basis for making recommendations.
- Describe the responsibilities of an employee and the employee’s duty of loyalty to an employer.
- Identify each of the ethical responsibilities of supervisors.
- Explain how ethical standards preserve market integrity.
(Contents / المحتويات)
- Code of Ethics of Amman Stock Exchange:
- Securities Depository Center: The Internal By-Laws of the Membership and Code of Conduct.
- Professional Standards:
- Professional Standards Encourage Investment Professionals.
- Application to the Investment Professional's Practices.
- Know and Comply with Laws, Rules, and Regulations.
- Fiduciary Duties to Customers:
- Fair Dealing.
- Priority of Transactions.
- Reasonable Basis and Representations.
- Representations and Disclosures in Reports and Presentations.
- Representations of the Investment Professional and the Firm.
- Independence and Objectivity.
- Moving Clients' Portfolios to Obtain Commissions (Also Known as "Churning”).
- Use of Client’s Funds.
- Using False Information to Inflate the Price of a Security (Also Known as "Pumping and Dumping") .
- Fraudulent Activities.
- Interactions with Clients and Prospects:
- Investment Recommendations and Actions.
- Relationships with, and Responsibilities to, Employers:
- Duty to Employer.
- Disclosure of Conflicts to Employer.
- Responsibilities of Supervisors.
- Relationships with, and Responsibilities to, the Profession:
- Professional Misconduct.
(Participants / المشاركون)
- Investment advisors and brokers in the local financial market.
- Private investors in the stock market.