- البرامج الأكاديمية
- الأنشطة التدريبية
- التعاون الدولي
- أخبار المعهد
- الشؤون الادارية
The theory of CRM is being exalted to a new status because of today’s severe competition and nearly saturated products? Wal-Mart, Southwest Airline with great reputation highly listed in Fortune magazine make management ability of customer service as their core competitiveness? The essence of competition between corporations is customer satisfaction; customer service department is no longer a dispensable department but the edge tool of corporate development.
This Certification Program is a core certification program of the American Certification Institute. This program offers the designation of CCSP (Certified Customer Service Professional) to candidates who demonstrate their understanding of the fundamentals of the profession through the successful completion of rigorous professional certification examinations based upon the CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGEMENT BODY OF KNOWLEDGE (CSMBOK). The CSMBOK is supported by 4 modules of study material for the CCSP.
Program Goals and Objectives
upon completing this course student should be able to:
1. Get closer to your internal customers and their needs
2. Build stronger relationships built on competence and trust
3. Market your department’s services more effectively
4. Manage client expectations and deliver results that add value
5. Recognize the power of approaching internal customers in the same way as external customers
6. Measure their own function’s degree of customer focus and be able to apply a variety of tactics to get closer to the customer
7. Understand the steps in the internal consultancy cycle
8. Understand a variety of methods to solve client problems
9. Recognize Critical Success Factors and their importance to the business
10. Recognize how to align their Department’s plans with the organization's strategy and tactics
Who Should Attend?
1. Customer service director or manager, marketing director and relative corporation managerial personnel
2. Excellent customer service personnel or director
3. Anyone wishes to become customer service professional
Modules for Certification
Candidates may complete the modules in any order. However, the suggested sequence is spelled out below.
Module 1: CRM Development And History
Module 2: What Is CRM?
Module 3: Major Methods And Skills Of CRM For Customer Services Personnel
Module 4: Customer Oriented Marketing
Module 5: Customer Service System Design
Module 7: Customer Service Quality Control
Module 8: Apply First-Class Service Management
The Program is covered in 15 hours delivered on 5 sessions – 3 hours per session. Program Schedule
Completion of the certification program requires completion of 80 question multiple choice examination prepared from the CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGEMENT BODY OF KNOWLEDGE (CSMBOK).
Successful candidates are granted the designation of CCSP. The designations may be used just as similar recognitions are employed in accounting, insurance, medicine, law, and other professions. Either the full expression or the initials may be used after the individual's name on business cards, stationery, etc.